Springwood setting sights for Bronze
We are currently awaiting the application of our Hampshire Bronze Sports mark.
- Provided 2 hours of physical activity to all students per week.
- Provided a program of 'out of hours' PE such as Breakfast and lunchtime clubs.
- Held a competitive sports day.
- Engaged a greater number of children through sporting events.
- Given opportunities for children to be 'sporting leaders'.
- Provided information regarding our sporting events and competitions.
Our Sporting aspirations for 2016/2017:
- Allowing for a greater range of sporting abilities by entering more teams into competitive competitions.
- Provide a greater range of extracurricular sporting activities in school and during lunch time.
- Enhance the role of playground leaders, allowing them more provision to support sport in school.